Learn how to make these awesome and easy Lion cupcakes with Handi Mulyana from the Learn Cake Decorating Online Team. The kids will absolutely love these and with any Safari, Zoo or Jungle themed party.
• Sugar or jam syrup
• Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Yellow, Brown,
Beige, Black and White fondant
• Flexi Smoother
• Rolling Pin
• 4” Crooked spatula
• Flower cutter large – we used a PME
• Circle Cutters
• Small blossom Cutter
• Sharp paring knife
1. Cut a circle of fondant from dark brown
and with a small paring knife cut tiny triangles
out to create the mane.
2. Cut a beige or tan smaller circle for the
3. Make the ears, muzzle, nose and roll tiny
sausages for the mouth. Indent the whiskers.
4. Make the eyes.
Serve to any little people having a Safari, Zoo or Jungle themed party.