How to Make “Noah Spreads His Love”
Today I am so excited to share this fabulous tutorial from the lovely Trish at Cakicature. Trish shares my love for big dogs with slobbery mouths and today her dog Noah is sharing a bit of his love around!
6. Wrap with florist tape and stick a toothpick into the body to hold the head later
7. Wrap with ivory coloured fondant.
11. Gently rub around the legs with your fingers to smooth them out.
27. After more blending and smoothing, you now have a nice thick neck.
46. Melt a little bit of clear isomalt in a heatproof and microwaveable cup. I use a small silicone prep bowl. Isomalt burns easily so melt it in short bursts of 30 seconds, depending on your microwave. Once melted, it is very very hot so wear